Wednesday, February 23, 2011

That Night ----- A Michael Davis PI Story

It was a dark and stormy night. Well it was. And yesterday wasn't much brighter either. I'm Michael Davis,Private Investigator. I was pulling up in front of Jill's house . She's a sweet girl I know. I heard a loud noise. Coming from her house. I saw a large man walk by the window. He was in the house. I almost ripped my car door off getting out! I flew up the stairs and tried the door. Locked. I knocked. Ran around the side. Went in a window my gun was in my hand. I saw Jill she was tied up on the living room floor. She wasn't wearing any clothes. In a rage I stormed into the room. Ready to kill a small army. Only one man turned to face me. A sick grin was on his face. Then the face shattered and the blood flowed. His gun fired into the floor. He couldn't raise his hand in time. I put two more bullets into his chest,as I kicked the gun out of his hand. Jill kissed me as her tears fell. I thanked God I got there in time.

No comments: